What Is Diabetes: Diabetes has become a common medical condition nowadays. There is no age limit for diabetes in the present day. From children to the aged, many people are suffering from diabetes these days. With Halki Diabetes Remedy, keep yourself healthy and prevent diabetes from attacking your health.
Diabetes is a medical condition in which a person’s glucose levels fluctuate and doesn’t remain normal. Some people suffer from high sugar levels whereas some are troubled with very low glucose levels. So, the condition in which a person’s body loses the ability to secrete enough Insulin is called Diabetes.
As the saying goes “Prevention is better than Cure”, it is better to keep a healthy lifestyle and avoid practicing things in your daily life that can lead to diabetes in the near future. Since diabetes has become a common issue these days, we came up with precautionary measures that will help you to prevent diabetes.
What Is Diabetes
Diabetes Mellitus commonly referred to as diabetes is a metabolic disease that causes blood sugar levels to increase which can also be reduced using the diabetes freedom review. The insulin hormone that we secrete is responsible for transporting sugar from your blood to the cells to store the energy. But, in the diabetes case, the person’s body can’t produce enough insulin or can’t use the insulin effectively.
Symptoms Of Diabetes
If you are feeling to have the symptoms given below, then you better make an appointment at the hospital and let your Random Blood Sugar tested. For a person affected with diabetes, these symptoms can be noticed in them.
- Increased Hunger
- Increased Thirst
- Rapid Weight Loss
- Frequent Urination
- Blurry Vision (Older People)
- Unhealed wounds
In addition to these symptoms, there will also be some notable symptoms that can be found differently in men and women. Men who are affecting with diabetes feel poor muscle strength, decreased sex drive, and erectile dysfunction (ED).
Whereas women affected with diabetes may have dry and itchy skin, urinary tract infection, yeast infection. If you notice any of these symptoms in yourself, then make sure to check at the hospital as soon as possible.
Types Of Diabetes
There are generally 4 types of diabetes from which a person can be affected. Out of these 4, two conditions are mostly found, whereas the other two are not so common.
- Type 1 Diabetes: It is an autoimmune metabolic disease. Type 1 diabetes attacks and destroys the cells in your pancreas. The pancreas is responsible for securing insulin and thus this affects your blood sugar levels.
- Type 2 Diabetes: This disease arises when your body starts resisting insulin and doesn’t allow to move the sugar from your blood.
- Prediabetes: Prediabetes is when your blood sugar levels increase a little more than the normal level. This can’t be considered a serious diabetes case.
- Gestational Diabetes: This type of diabetes is seen in pregnant women. The placenta in a pregnant woman blocks the insulin and in turn higher the blood sugar.
How To Prevent Diabetes
There is no exact way to prevent diabetes of Type 1. Type 1 diabetes is caused by an immunity illness that can’t be prevented without a warning and you will be knowing What Is Diabetes. Some of the Type 2 diabetes cases can’t also be prevented because they are passed on through genes.
However, you can prevent diabetes in its early days(prediabetes) so that your condition doesn’t go that far like Type 2. Here are a few preventions that can delay your time affecting with Type 2 diabetes.
- Quit smoking and drinking alcohol.
- Avoid intake of carbonated drinks.
- Get regular health checkups at the hospital.
- Sleep at least 8 hours a day.
- Make sure to get at least 150 minutes of aerobic exercise per week.
- Walk for at least 20 minutes every day after waking up or after having dinner.
- Avoid a large amount intake of carbohydrates and fatty foods.
- Eat more fiber, fruits, vegetables, and whole grains.
- Try to eat smaller portions of food at least 4 times a day.
- If you are overweight, then show concern about reducing it.
These are all the preventions that will help you get rid of prediabetes. If you ignore your medical condition of prediabetes, then there is a high chance of getting Type 2 diabetes in the near future and you will get an idea of What Is Diabetes.
Whereas women who suffer from diabetes with Gestational diabetes, that is only during pregnancy, should also take special care of their diet.
It is reported that women who suffered from gestational diabetes are most likely to be affected with Type 2 diabetes within 5 to 10 years. So, it is better to prevent diabetes than regretting it later.
Hope you liked this informative guide on What Is Diabetes. For more related articles, visit the Halki Diabetes Remedy website.